Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm Hooked On Paparazzi!


I confess.  I was one of those people who said they would never ... and I mean NEVER ... do home party sales.  I've seen other people do it, and I always felt kind of pressured by them, even when they weren't saying anything, to buy a lot of stuff I just couldn't afford.  The products were cool ... yummy mixes for breads and dips and stuff like that ... cool kitchen gadgets I really do use every day ... gorgeous baskets I've collected over the years ... and pretty jewelry that made me feel great when I wear it ... but the thing was, the PRICES were putting a real stretch on my budget.  Then if I had a party to get free stuff, I felt like I was pressuring my friends and family, plus the companies had these incentives for hostesses that were kind of a double-edged sword.  I could get something special at half price as a hostess incentive, but the price (even at half price) was still more than I could really afford to spend.

Then I discovered Paparazzi.  And no one had to "sell" me on WANTING to sell it.  Isn't that weird?  When I saw the merchandise, I immediately thought of how those adorable headbands and flowers in all those gorgeous designs and colors would look on the babies and little girls and big girls I photograph in my portrait studio, and I was hooked!  Then I saw the jewelry!  And the PRICE!  Wow!  Every single thing was only $5 each???

Still, being a slightly suspicious soul, I wondered, "What's the catch?"  What is the quality of the stuff like?  Does it just look good in pictures but not look good in person?  So I ordered about 20 pieces from a consultant in Iowa to find out for myself ... because I hadn't seen it anywhere here in our area.  When I got the pieces, I was blown away.  SO IMPRESSED!

That's when I realized, I could SO sell this stuff!  My clients would LOVE getting new accessories for their photo shoots to go with new outfits ... for just $5!  And mommies would LOVE to get their daughters hair accessories to create drop-dead gorgeous portraits of their little ones ... for just $5!  And teenagers would LOVE all the different styles to go with everything they own ... for just $5!

I looked into the investment plan and how the company worked ... really researched it to see if it was something workable ... and everything I learned convinced me I was on the right track.  I talked to my daughter to see if this was something she'd want to do with me, and she looked at the sample pieces I had and was totally "IN."  I took the plunge and signed up as a consultant under the woman from Iowa that same day.  And oh. My. Gosh.  This company makes it so easy to get started and do this, and to become profitable immediately.  I'm just really glad I was the first one in our area to discover this!


Honestly, that was another reason I decided to take the plunge.  I knew getting in on something when it is new and hot is critical to success, and I didn't want to miss this opportunity.  I had never heard of Paparazzi before, I didn't know ANYONE in the area who was selling it, and I knew the potential for OTHER PEOPLE to join my team and begin selling it in their area ... with the same success I am already seeing and the same excitement and enthusiasm I've discovered ... was HUGE!  It's so easy to get started, the jewelry and hair accessories SELL THEMSELVES as soon as people see them, and it's SO MUCH FUN!

I'm excited to share this journey with anyone else who is interested in seeing the jewelry, learning how they can sign up and start selling ... from their home, home parties, at vendor expos, in their salon, in their retail space, or wherever ... and dare I say it, in their portrait studio! ... and start earning some extra cash while also always having the latest styles and accessories for themselves.

I know they will love it, and I'll share everything I've learned along the way (and continue to learn) WITH them so they can do the very same thing.

I'm also just so psyched about watching women and girls react to the displays and get themselves new pretty things that make them feel confident and good about themselves ... polished and professional ... trendy and "in" ... cute and adorable ... beautiful and attractive ... put together ... whatever words describe the piece that catches their eye ... and to BE ABLE TO BUY IT and NOT FEEL A BIT GUILTY!!!  Cause IT'S ONLY $5!!!!!  Did I mention that is the part I still can't get over???!  And that's also why I KNOW Paparazzi is THE NEXT BIG THING!!!

Tina

P.S.  Keep your eyes peeled on this blog because I'll be SHARING a) New styles and trends that are JUST RELEASED so you can be IN as soon as the new pieces are available; b) All the FUN I'm having doing this and how YOU can have FUN with Paparazzi too; c) CONTESTS and FUN ways YOU can get some of your own PAPARAZZI and MORE!!!

P.P.S.  Don't miss a thing.  And even shop online!  LIKE our Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveBling.Paparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment